Income tax in Australia is the most important revenue stream within the Australian taxation system. There are various deadlines and responsibilities for taxpayers to be aware of .
To lodge your 2018 tax return on time please contact us on 97340777
We simply not only lodge your tax return but also check to see if any tax savings can be made and we can also review the form to see if there are any anomalies that need to be addressed before the return is lodged. This process helps to minimise your risk of an ATO enquiry into your tax affairs.
The most common reasons that a tax return may be required are as follows:
- You are self employed or a partner in a partnership
- You are a company director
- You have large amounts of savings or investment income
- You have untaxed savings or investment income
- You own land or property that is being let
- You have income from overseas
You have income from trusts, settlements and estates or you are a trustee
- You have sold or given an asset away (such as a holiday home or some shares)
- You’ve lived or worked abroad or aren’t domiciled in Australia
- You are an employee with shares or other income.
We prepare income Income Tax Returns for:
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Deceased Estates